Luscious Lips that give you life…
My new “it” makeup look is two tone lips! I have absolutely fallen in love with the idea of creating a two tone lip. No, this isn’t something new to the makeup scene but let’s be honest… certain makeup looks aren’t for everyday wear. However, creating this dual color extravaganza excites me! It’s color blocking for lips & so fun!! Thus far, I have only created two looks…
- MAC Magenta lip liner - used to color in the entire lip
- NYX Milk pencil - used to color in the center of the lip
- Rub together and Voila!
- MAC Ruby Woo lipstick - place on entire lip with lip liner of your choice
- MAC clear lipglass - place only in center of lip
- MAC melon pigment - dabbed on top of lipgloss in center
- and again…. VOILA!!
I love this look guys!! Try it out… I know that I’ll be doing this all summer long!!